Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at HCL Corporation
Views:1028 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCL - Digital Branding & Marketing Role (6-8 yrs)
The role is the part of Strategy office of HCL Corporation and will be working closely on branding and strategic initiatives of HCL.
- Management of brand building activities for creating high degree of brand salience of brand HCL
- Conceptualizing and executing the brands- ATL and BTL activities (including Radio, print, outdoor, digital) with focus on strategy, media planning and buying, and creative design and production
- Support the team with content marketing, collateral development (brochures, mailers, posters, AVs) and event management
- Sports initiatives - Managing all our sports initiatives (Squash, Bridge etc) from planning to execution.
- Digital Marketing: Support in planning and managing the social media channels of HCL enterprise as well as the HCL Corporate website
- Brand Research: Competitor analysis, Market analysis of campaigns, corporate brand initiatives
- Event management - Coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders and agencies to plan and execute activities and events
- Support the management in strategic initiatives. Handling end to end from program initiation to roll-out to month-on-month performance analysis
Education: MBA/PDGM in Marketing from Tier 1/2 B-school
Experience: 6-8 years working for an established brand with exposure to Corporate Branding and Digital Marketing. Someone from Sports industry could also be looked at.
Desirable Skill Set :
- Strong Digital marketing experience
- Good in verbal and written communication
- Strong data analysis skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to think creatively
- Familiar with the latest trends in technology, marketing, digital etc
- Good to have - interest in Sports and Education sectors