Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1842 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
HCL - Deputy General Manager - Infrastructure Projects (14-16 yrs)
Job Description - DGM Projects (Infrastructure)
- Coordinating & planning the activities as per the target schedule, monitoring & reporting to the Management for Multiple locations.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports, MIS preparation and variance reports.
- Understands the drgs & approves them to be issued to PMC / Contractors at site.
- Coordinate with the vendors/ consultants / architects to get the issues resolved.
- Assist the projects team to grow and manage existing Project Logistics
- Coordinate with procurement team members in project contracts& and building RFP tender responses
- Coordinate & Liaise with sub-contractors and 3rd party service providers on the strict guidelines given to them in order to meet customer expectations
- Develop full-scale project execution plans and related communication documents
- Review and track progress against the approve targets; analyzeprogress reports; recommend and propose changes to mitigate risks & delays
- Work closely with other internal departments and stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure client/ contractual needs and expectations are communicated to achieve positive results
- Proactively work with the Finance Department to ensure all payments are processed within the agreed timelines as per the vendor contracts.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones and track it
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis and design contingency plans
Key Competencies :
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organization, presentation and negotiating skills
- Strong background in client relationship management
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from different verticals
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Project, Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications
- BTech / BE in Civil Engg from a reputed Engineering College. Certification from NICMAR to be an added advantage.
- Minimum 14 - 16 years industry experience preferred
- At least one IT / ITES / Commercial building project handled from start till completion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.