Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:4982 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
HCL - Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (15-20 yrs)
- Ensuring forecasting, budgeting and business activity reporting
- Performing Finance Business Partner role for the business by enabling them with financial planning, reporting and analytics
- Manage reporting process of performance and operational metrics for senior management and ensure timely submission of reports for MIS consolidation - weekly/Monthly/Qtly / annually/ as and when needed
- Ensuring Monthly Revenue Gap Analysis
- Deep and in-depth business metrics/P&L analytics to arrive at root cause and drive action through the business teams
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Review of assets, inventory, IT hardware, and software licenses utilizations etc. wherever needed for optimum utilization
- End to End contract management to improve the overall profitability of the business
- Identify commercial risk involved and propose risk mitigation framework to the business/sales
- Ensuring back to back billability of assets/ services provided to customers from OEMs- /vendors on case to case basis
- Ensuring Customer reconciliation in on-going basis to reduce disputes and ensure timely provisions or write-off in books of accounts
- Working in close coordination with legal teams to recover payment and due amount from defaulting customers
Working Capital / Cash Management
- Follow through to deliver on core business related balance sheet metrics covering receivables, unbilled revenue, and un-accrued revenue to meet the desired goals
- Monitor performance and operational metrics such as DSO, derive results
- Close watch on UAR, UBR, Bad Debts reduction and sensitizing business teams
- Monitor the collections of past-due accounts and ensuring invoicing & collections to customer is done centrally by O2C/ collections team
- Tracking of Bank Guarantees, Earnest Money Deposit, Performance Bank Guarantee and timely recover of the same
- CA with minimum of 15 years of Industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive relationships and work effectively with all internal and external constituencies.
- Excellent people management, leadership and development skills
- Must have the highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision and the ability to think creatively and strategically while acting tactically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with well-developed analytic capabilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.