Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1286 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
HCL - Deputy General Manager/Assistant General Manager - Company Secretary (7-14 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
Activities related to Secretarial work :
- Compliance of Corporate & Statutory laws including Companies Act, Listing Agreements related to disclosure in Annual Report
- Organizing Committee/ Board/ General Meetings and responding to queries of Board of Directors
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly reports in the Board Meetings, covering Secretarial issues and FEMA matters; Drafting Notice, Resolutions, Agenda, Minutes, Directors Report; Secretarial support for finalisation of the Company's Annual Report
- Constitution of mandatory committees of Board and timely compliance in accordance with their Terms of References
- Managing processes, compliances, and documentation related to the appointment and resignation of Directors, Additional Directors, Alternate Directors, Managing Directors and Whole Time Directors etc.
- Preparation of Board Policies, their implementation and disclosure on website of the Company
- Annual Filing: Drafting of notices, Directors Report; Preparation of Annual Return, Submission of Form 23 AC, ACA, 20 B with ROC; XBRL filing; Appointment of Auditors
- Corporate Governance Report, ensuring good corporate governance and culture of compliance oriented culture within the organisation and ensuring that compliance reporting is done within stipulated time.
- Maintaining statutory registers an records
- Corporate actions such as dividend distribution, investor relations, etc.
Statutory Compliance :
- Updating the management regarding recent amendments in FEMA and Company Law.
- FEMA: FEMA- Filing of FCGPR forms with RBI and Liaise for the same with RBI. To confirm from RBI files whether the foreign investment in the company s are taken in; record by RBI; Annual Return submission to RBI
- Creation/ Modification/ Satisfaction of Charges and Coordinating with Bankers and Registrar of Companies for registering such documents with ROC
- Change in Registered office of Company from one state to another and within the State/Change in name of Company.
- Issue of Share Certificate and transfer of Shares.
- Completion of transfer forms executed earlier. Also complete the formalities for issue of share certificates which are pending.
- Maintaining statutory registers and records.
- Alteration of Memorandum of Association and Article of Association.
- Event based Compliances with the authorities i.e. ROC and CLB.
- Drafting of various event based resolutions.
- Application for Digital Signature, DIN and PAN of directors.
- Filing of regular forms with ROC namely Form 2,5,23, 32 etc.
- Liaise with Authorized dealer, Registrar of Companies, Secretarial Consultant and RBI for the issues related to foreign inward remittances.
- Taking E-search of all the companies from MCA data and confirm the signatory details on MCA site and correct the mater data accordingly.
- To take Cognizance of the Show cause notices/ any other notices received under Company Law or under FEMA act and to do the needful.
- E-Filing of all statutory documents and forms on MCA website, quarterly mandatory e-filing with stock exchanges pursuant to the listing agreements, e-filing under SCORE for SEBI compliances
- Liaison and dealing with SEBI, Company Law Board, DCA, ROC,RBI, Stock Exchange, FIEO, Advocates and Counsels etc.; Building strong relationships with regulators, Business partners and statutory authorities through regular interface