Recruitment at HCL Technologies
Views:10250 Applications:441 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:283
HCL - Consultant - Health - NGO (4-9 yrs)
Consultant - Health
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Graduate degree/diploma in Public Health/ Community Medicine/Maternal and Child Health/ Health Management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in implementing public health programs particularly in community based mother and child health care programme. With at least two year in a senior position.
- Experience of working in state of Uttar Pradesh is desirable.
- Excellent understanding of programmatic health care schemes of Government.
- Demonstrated skills in health care program design, planning, and implementation.
- Demonstrated skills in community mobilization and training activities.
- Strong understanding of key development concepts, particularly in relation to mother and child health care in rural areas
- Demonstrated experience in research, learning and knowledge management in health care.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Situational Analysis on various aspects of the Rural Health Sector. Provide strategic and operational insights for the health care interventions and coordinate annual work planning, technical and financial project reviews, evaluation, and implementation activities with team members, Partners, and other stakeholders.
- Support in identification, designing and implementation of effective and efficient systems to support the smooth implementation of all aspects of the program (including operations, financial management, monitoring, and reporting).
- Oversee the design of monitoring tools, coordination between partners, regular tracking of project results, and ensure adequate data collection for high quality reports. Develop case studies that analyse and document key lessons.
- Manage the extensive Monitoring, Research and Evaluation component of the program, including development of a Program Learning Agenda. Oversee development of thorough electronic records and field visits.
- Support development of strategies and action plan for enhancing staff capacity; identifying staff development requirements, locating appropriate training/development opportunities
- Facilitate regular coordination with implementing team across levels and other stakeholders to coordinate work-plan development, implementation activities, evaluations and studies.
- Support the development of studies and communications materials for external audiences, articulating achievements, impacts and lessons learned.
- Develop constructive working relationships with relevant stakeholders including partners and relevant government ministries.
- From time to time will be required to take on additional duties and tasks, as need within the program arises
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.