HRBP at Healthcare at Home India Private Limited
Views:422 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
HCAH - Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for Product Manager for leading Healthcare company_ Delhi/NCr/Mohali location.
About Health Care at Home India Pvt Ltd:
Health Care at Home India Pvt Ltd (HCAH) is started with investments coming from the Burman Family (promoters of Dabur- world's largest Ayurvedic company and the 4th largest FMCG company In India) and the founders of Healthcare at Home UK (www.hah.co.uk). Healthcare at Home UK is a GBP 1bn revenue company. In March 2017, Quadria Capital (www.quadriacapital.com) a large healthcare focused PE fund invested into HCAH.
HCAH is the pioneer in providing home care services in the country. 70% of what is done in hospital can be done at home and HCAH does that. Apart from home care, HCAH also works in the disease management segment. In this segment HCAH runs 40+ contracts with pharma companies and is the largest player in this segment in the country. We work with 8 out of the top 10 global pharma companies. We have presence in 70 cities for this business with over 500+ people servicing patients. We handle 1lac+ patients a month in this business. We distribute drugs to around 600 locations across the country using a 70+ pharmacy network.
HCAH Technology Solutions
HCAH provides an integrated approach towards patient disease management. We are building the offering of - Connected World Digital Infrastructure- through development of 4 digital interfaces:
1. Patient's Mobile App (Android & iOS),
2. Pharma's Analytics dashboard,
3. Doctor's digital portal and app (Android & iOS),
4. Employees- task management App
We have 2 businesses:
1. Clinical Services Business: HCAH commenced homecare operations in Delhi NCR in April 2013 and has expanded operations rapidly. We work with many private hospitals, doctors and directly with the patients offering homecare services in oncology, pulmonology, post-operative care (orthopaedics, cardiac, bariatric etc), critical care, aged care and palliative care. Our success is founded on providing the highest quality services delivered by well trained and experienced staff (specialist nurses, HCAs and physiotherapists). We also use empanelled doctors when required. Patient and doctor feedback has been excellent to date. We measure NPS scores and we have been upwards of 65% for the last 6 years.
2. Integrated Pharma Services Business: HCAH provides a one stop solution to pharma companies in their patient support journey which includes patient awareness, screening, diagnostics, onboarding, drug distribution & administration, compliance and data analytics. These services help pharma companies to improve compliance on their drugs, engage doctors and patients, reduce costs and increase the reach of their drugs. HCAH also acquired Health Impetus Pvt Ltd to augment its capabilities in the Patient Support Programs.
You can visit our website www.hcah.in, our linkedin page https://www.linkedin.com/company/health-care-at-home-india/ and our facebook page on https://www.facebook.com/healthcareathomeindia
About the position
Title: Product manager, Location: Delhi NCR/Mohali, Reporting To: Product Head
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, roadmap execution, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
- Translate product strategy into requirements and prototypes.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience (B2B and B2C), identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow revenue and improve customer experience.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Apply your analytical capabilities on Data to identify trends and come up with actionable insights.
- Conduct testing (A/B/Multivariate) to understand user preferences and implement the desirable improvements into products.
- Support Product development with data and help in making product decisions.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, operations, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Good writing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of current market prevalent technologies is a big plus.
- Basic design skills.
- Must have worked in a startup environment with B2C and B2B users for 2-4 years at the very least.
- Preferable experience in Healthcare companies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.