HRBP at Healthcare at Home India Private Limited
Views:303 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
HCAH - Operations Manager (2-4 yrs)
Position Responsibility summary -
- Plans and oversees operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the organization within the designated functional area of focus.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Manages the establishment and administration of a defined set of professional/operational services, programs, and initiatives of key significance to a major, self-contained operational component of the organization
- Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus.
- Provides professional consultation and leadership to all project teams and staff employed and service as the principal point expertise on all matters relating to the specified functional area of focus.
- Analyzes, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus.
- Designs, coordinates, and implements training programs for personnel within the organization and its components regarding the nature and application operating policies and procedures.
- Manages and/or provides day-to-day leadership to various technical, professional, and/or administrative personnel engaged in specified project activities, as appropriate to the position.
- May represent the organization during business meetings, as assigned.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Profile's Basic requirement:
- Primary responsibilities are focused on one or more broadly defined core functional areas, such as Operations team, specialized administrative/financial management, business development and management, or academic/student support services.
- Assumes a leadership role in the provision of professional services specific to the functional area of focus, ensuring that existing and emergent programs and services are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, institutional policies, and best practices and that they are in direct support of the overall goals and objectives of the enterprise
- Collaborates directly with senior leadership and the stakeholders on the development of strategies to enhance the value and cost-effectiveness of all outcomes within the functional area of operation and participates in overall decision making as a member of the senior management team of the enterprise.
Qualification: Graduate and MBA (Preferable)
- Excellent in Verbal comm and written skills
- Good Articulation skills
- Team Handling Skills
- Proficient Data Analytics, data management
- Good at Client Management skills