HRBP at Healthcare at Home India Private Limited
Views:1100 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HCAH - Brand Manager (4-8 yrs)
HCAH - Brand Manager
We are looking for Brand Manager for leading Healthcare company for Noida Location.
Job Description :
- Manage the HCAH brand consisting of creative, design, media, PR, online reputation management, social media, ATL, and BTL.
- Build lean brand marketing strategies and execute marketing plans to establish and maintain brand presence in the market across India (Tier-II & III cities as well).
- Devise optimized marketing mix & execute brand plans with timelines and cost-effectiveness.
- Develop accurate project priorities, schedules, and budgets for the execution of brand management programs.
- Develop suitable brand initiatives to position the brand and work on campaign idea development & creative production.
- Work closely with the leadership team & other functional heads for building and strengthening all the brands that the organization endows across the market and to strengthen core brand values.
- Work with external partners including leaders in the medical & healthcare fraternity, hospital groups, and pharma companies to collaborate for brand expansion.
- Conduct regular brand health studies to track HCAH brand awareness, brand trust & brand pride, to draw marketing plans basis the results of brand tracks to drive brand growth.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other departments not limited to sales, content, operation, customer experience & technology.
- Work across all functions to ensure effective customer communication.
- Liaison with and manage the Creative, Media, and PR Agencies.
- Manage Media planning and buying activities.
- Track brand health parameters and monitor changes around awareness, consideration, preference, and brand imagery.
Required Candidate profile :
- Proven work experience of 4 to 8 years in brand management and marketing
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven team leader well versed in managing brand marketing teams.
- Ability to work in a start-up and agile environment.
Desired Skills and Experience : Marketing, Brand Management, Public Relations, Social Media, Media Planning, Media Buying, Healthcare Marketing