HRBP at Healthcare at Home India Private Limited
Views:1127 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HCAH - Brand Manager (4-8 yrs)
HCAH - Brand Manager
We are looking for Brand Manager for leading Healthcare company for Noida Location.
Job Description :
- Manage the HCAH brand consisting of creative, design, media, PR, online reputation management, social media, ATL, and BTL.
- Build lean brand marketing strategies and execute marketing plans to establish and maintain brand presence in the market across India (Tier-II & III cities as well).
- Devise optimized marketing mix & execute brand plans with timelines and cost-effectiveness.
- Develop accurate project priorities, schedules, and budgets for the execution of brand management programs.
- Develop suitable brand initiatives to position the brand and work on campaign idea development & creative production.
- Work closely with the leadership team & other functional heads for building and strengthening all the brands that the organization endows across the market and to strengthen core brand values.
- Work with external partners including leaders in the medical & healthcare fraternity, hospital groups, and pharma companies to collaborate for brand expansion.
- Conduct regular brand health studies to track HCAH brand awareness, brand trust & brand pride, to draw marketing plans basis the results of brand tracks to drive brand growth.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other departments not limited to sales, content, operation, customer experience & technology.
- Work across all functions to ensure effective customer communication.
- Liaison with and manage the Creative, Media, and PR Agencies.
- Manage Media planning and buying activities.
- Track brand health parameters and monitor changes around awareness, consideration, preference, and brand imagery.
Required Candidate profile :
- Proven work experience of 4 to 8 years in brand management and marketing
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven team leader well versed in managing brand marketing teams.
- Ability to work in a start-up and agile environment.
Desired Skills and Experience : Marketing, Brand Management, Public Relations, Social Media, Media Planning, Media Buying, Healthcare Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.