Employee at HBITS PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:665 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
hBits - VP/AVP - Investments & Partnerships - B2C (6-10 yrs)
Position: VP / AVP Investments & Partnerships (B2C)
hBits is Indias most experienced real estate fractional ownership platform, backed by several strategic Industry titansin the Real Estate, Wealth Management & Distribution Technology and VC space. We are democratizing and digitizing investments in commercial real estate. hBits is also launching a Rs. 500 Crore Commercial Real Estate AIF.
hBits, has raised INR 20 Cr ($2.6 Mn) in a strategic funding round that saw participation from a clutch of institutional and angel investors. hBits has an AUM of Rs 100 crore and has customers from across India as well as NRIs from Singapore, Gulf, Europe, UK and USA.
Experts behind hBIts:
Shiv Parekh: Founder & CEO
With a family background in real estate, Mr. Parekh founded hBits, Indias Tech-Enabled fractional property ownership in 2019. An MBA from Harvard and a bachelors degree in Engineering physics from Stanford University.
Award: Forbes List 30 Under 30 Asia Finance & Venture Capital (2022)
Samir Bhandari: (CFO) Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Bhandari has been a banker for 33 years. His experience spans multiple fortune 500 firms. He has worked in Singapore for 26 years, holding senior leadership positions with USB as Executive Director and JP Morgan as Managing Director. Prior to hBits, Mr. Bhandari was working as a Managing Director at Nomura. He is CA from the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India with an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. Mayank Jain: (CIO) Chief Investment Officer
With over 15 years of experience in organizations like IndoSpace Capital, Everstone Group and LOGOSGroup across investments and asset management, primarily in industrial and mixed- use commercial real estate.
Reporting Senior Vice President Investments & Partnerships
Experience 6 10 years
Location: Mumbai and Bangalore
- Raise capital from HNIs + mass affluent customersfor investment in commercial real estate.
- Understand concepts pertaining to Commercial Real Estate and be aware of other real estate practices and comparable financial products.
- Onboard inbound qualified leads and build lasting relationships with potential investors from all backgrounds and sectors to raise funding for hBits products.
- Recruit,maintain, and enhance relationships with potential and existing investor base.
- Motivate investors to extend hBits products across personal networks.
- Deliver efficient and responsive resolution to various client inquiries.
- Proven track record of in Client Acquisition.
- Engage in company-organized events to reach out to investors better.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities paired with result driven approach.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Application will be preferred from industries like investor relations, private wealth management, sales of financial products,
- Candidates with commercial real estate knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of financial productsfor investment.
- Candidates from Wealth Management Background will be preferred.
- Ability to keep yourself motivated in the likely scenario of multiple rejection on call.
- Attention to detail, with a reliable, consistent and positive approach to work
- A team-oriented attitude.