Havells - Sourcing Specialist - Procurement & Supplier Management (5-10 yrs)
Major Responsibility -
1) Sourcing suppliers and maintaining long-lasting relationships with them as well as existing suppliers.
2) Implementing inventory optimization strategies within the company.
3) Obtaining quotes from different suppliers.
4) Negotiating price, quantity, and delivery schedules with suppliers.
5) Working with legal counsel to ensure that all contracts relating to product procurement contain all details of the negotiation.
6) Assessing quotes and compiling a detailed assessment of cost breakdowns.
7) Generating quote comparisons and contributing to internal supplier selection based on the quotes.
8) Providing solutions to improve company spending and outsourcing.
Sourcing Specialist Requirements:
Education - B.E/B.Tech
Industry Preference - Automobile/Consumer Durable/Electrical & Electronics
- Proficiency in SAP
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Sound time-management and organizational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.