Decision Maker at HAV2 Apparels LLP
Views:933 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
HAV2 APPARELS LLP - Manager - Sales & Marketing (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to generate qualified leads which will result into sales and also drive growth and increase brand awareness.
- The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the latest marketing trends and technologies and should be able to create a compelling message that resonates with our target audience.
- The Manager will be responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans.
- The desired candidate will also manage both the marketing and the sales staff and will perform managerial duties to meet the company's goal.
- Will be responsible to further enhance the existing Customer Relationship and Bonding
Conduct an enchanting concerto of client acquisition, captivating new channel partners and expanding our client base.
- Compose a mesmerizing symphony of business development initiatives, transforming potential leads into long-term partnerships
- Conduct a grand performance of promotion strategies, propelling the brand to new heights.
- Develop a holistic marketing calendar and activation plan for all Direct and Channel Sales.
- Work with the wider sales and marketing teams (internal, agents, distributors) in the distribution of marketing campaigns and assist in the creation of sales collateral and client presentations
- Maintain the website and collaborate with external web team to create an user-experience that keeps customers coming back and deliver a delightful and engaging experience.
- Reporting and analysis, generate reports to effectively review and evaluate marketing campaign performance and sales performance, using insights to continually review KPI targets, optimize key marketing activity spend and evidence of ROI.
- Understand marketing, technology and design industry trends & insights, competition study and positioning of brand and product categories.
- Sales management
- Business development
- Presentation Skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Experience in Garment Industry would be added advantage.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies, procedures and SOPs.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Passionate about new and emerging trends in digital technology and social media channels.
About the Organization:
HAV2 APPARELS LLP. are Manufacturers, Exporters and also Wholesalers of Knitted Garments.
HAV2 is a company focusing on brand development and enrichment of quality products. Highly focused on Customer delight we provide a wide range of products ranging diversely.
We stand by our high ethics and absolute rock solid principle and thus provide a transparency and clarity in our dealings.
- A bachelors and masters degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in marketing and sales.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager, with a focus on lead generation and Sales, preferably in the Garment industry.
Perks and Benefits:
- Multiple Perks and Benefits will be offered to the right candidate as per the Industry norms given below:
Benefits at work.
- Health benefits.
- Financial benefits.
- Lifestyle benefits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.