Hashtag Infotech - Business Development Executive (0-1 yrs)
Hashtag Infotech - Business Development Executive
Job location : Coimbatore
Business Development Executive :
- Are you excited to be a part of an international sales team that is going to drive the next phase of growth in cutting-edge technologies?
- We have a spectrum of software development and consulting offerings in Web, Mobile, and Digital Marketing services. If you like working in an empowered, open work culture and passionate about sales, we would love to talk to you!
Desired Profile :
- Responsible for reporting to Chief Executive & Business Development Manager on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Any graduation, MBA (Marketing, IT & Systems) from good institute will be an advantage.
- Minimum 0-1 year experience in of IT/Software products & services sales or marketing.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
- Can express their ideas in persuasive emails and other written communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Possess ability and desire for sales and highly challenging to meet the targets consistently.
- Better understanding of our offerings, prospect streams and industry verticals.
- Generate and collect potential lead from internet market research.
- Prospecting the contacts and converting them to qualified opportunities through email marketing, cold
emailing, sales follow-ups and other online marketing campaigns.
- Ongoing record keeping and forecasting within Zoho CRM.
- Build Digital Marketing Strategy & Plans for growing fan base, Reach, Engagement, Leads, Sales and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Slide Share, Pinterest, Vine, Instagram.
- Work with management to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy.
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products and services.
- Work with management to apply organisation sales and project management standards in preparing
proposals and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity
identification to customer sign off.