Harman Finochem - SAP S4/HANA Development Manager (10-15 yrs)
POSITION : SAP S4/HANA DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location : Aurangabad, Maharashtra
No Of Position : One
Experience : 10 - 15 Years
Industry : Pharma Manufacturing
UG : Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG : Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Preference will be given to SAP Certified Technical Person.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The individual in this position will need to work at a technical level with in-depth understanding of SAP Administration, System copy, SAP performance tuning, TMS admin, Language support, Applying Patches, Backup and Restore on various databases, operating system, and hardware platforms with experience of 10 years and above.
- At least one End to End Implementation and/or one Technical Upgrade Experience (With or without Unicode Conversion expertise). Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem for all SAP instances.
- Basis consulting experience in managing Enterprise Portals, J2EE administration, and or SAP BIW with BW administration workbench, and tuning Administer the SAP database with Database Administrator (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
- Experience in solution design, planning and executing any of the following SAP Basis Projects end-to-end will be a big plus. This position will be responsible for Lead in providing 24x7 support for various SAP landscapes across multiple products and state of the art technology in our organization. Very strong Analytical, inter personal skills, technical and team leadership skills.
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Experience in SAP configuration, development, testing and writing SAP code, such as, and not limited to, ABAP, oData, Restful API, Fiori, SAPUI5, CDS, CPI, Advanced ABAP and ABAP Extensions & SAP Java Connector.
- Strong knowledge in Data modelling in SAP HANA, expertise in design and development of different HANA views.
- Extensive hands on experience in managing data from multiple data sources like SAP ERP and Non SAP system and handling SAP data model in FI/CO, PS, MM, SD, QM,PP-PI,PS Modules etc and SAFe Agile methodology.
- Good understanding and knowledge in Computer System Validation with compliance to USFDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- Strong Experience in Vertex, and SAP System Integrating systems and SAP ERP table structures of above modules.
- Develop and maintain data models using the Implementors data modelling strategy utilizing SAP HANA Modelling.
- Able to work in ambiguous situations environments; demonstrated ability to break down problems into constituent parts and develop and drive plans for resolution and support system refresh ticket handling support performance analysis
- Hand on Experience in SQL Server 2005 - 2014, Windows 2003 - 2012, Linux, Familiarity with SAP on Vmware. IT experience including Basis, IT Infrastructure, IT Network
- Familiarity with release and deployment process/cycles for SAP. Act as technical access point for SAP Development to the team and Collaborate with business/technology teams to ensure alignment of business solution definition & technical architecture and communicate to peers, and governance teams.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts on complex performance tuning problems.
- Taking understanding and knowledge of existing product and its Maintenance in the organization and work on new requirements and enhancements
- Knowledge of Hardware capacity planning and high availability solutions, Clustering, Disaster Recovery solutions, Expertise in Business object administration and configuration, Expertise in PI configuration and administration.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, Networking and system operations, documentation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.