Hardskills - Operations Role - eLearning (5-7 yrs)
Only candidates who are based out of Pune will be considered.
Operations Role, E-learning industry - Pune Location
HARDSKILLS (www.hardskills.com) is an online learning solution that enables large companies to develop their workforces in hard-to-train behavioral skills such as critical thinking, collaboration, selling & influencing, etc. We are revenue generating with a global top tier customer base that have deployed us in more than 30 countries around the world.
- You'll get to be part of a revenue generating start-up with a global market opportunity at an exciting stage of the transformation of workforce skilling. This is an opportunity to be a part of a global customer experience team supporting top tier clients. The Hardskills online solution is receiving extraordinarily high customer ratings of 9.4 out of 10.
- Our clients expect a high level of professionalism and excellence and our organizational culture is customer focused.
- We are looking for professionals who are excellent with detail, have strong communication skills and demonstrate strong initiative.
- You will have excellent planning skills and work methodically with limited supervision.
- This is a role for an experienced professional who is looking to apply their operational skills with ownership and accountability in a part-time capacity. This role can evolve into full-time position down the line.
- Hardskills is led by experienced international entrepreneurs with strong domain expertise and a track record in building award-winning enterprise start-ups. Based out of Berlin & Singapore, we are now looking to add to our customer experience team in Pune. Hardskills is backed by investors from Silicon Valley and Asia.
You are :
- Very experienced in operational roles supporting a global userbase with great attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Someone who not only understands the importance of implementing processes diligently, but have experience in improving them to increase operational efficiencies and accountability
- Super-well organized, love staying on-top of things without follow-up by your manager
- Able to anticipate and escalate issues before they impact clients
- Comfortable working in a global, fast-faced environment
Responsibilities include :
- Support preparation of reports, in collaborating with team members at first and independently once proficient
- Execute or QC documented processes with great attention to detail and urgency to progress learners though our online courses
- Grade learner responses, track learners- progress, identifying at-risk learners and engage or escalate as needed to maintain participation rate metrics
- Create status reports for clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Smoothly handover to team members to ensure seamless transitions
- 5 - 7 years work experience executing operational processes to service clients and users
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree/diploma
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong PowerPoint & report creation skills
- High proficiency in software tools & services: Word, Excel, Mailchimp, Salesforce/Zoho, Zendesk or equivalents
- Prior experience with Learning Management Systems or exposure to the learning industry a plus
We offer :
- Flexi timings with competitive compensation
- Day-time work hours
- A stimulating work environment and a really big mission
- Exposure to working with Fortune 500 companies
- Team culture that values diverse backgrounds & individual accountability
Please apply with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you & a resume.