Assistant Manager - HR at Xirni LTD
Views:497 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Harbour & Hills - Manager - Human Resources (8-10 yrs)
The Human Resources manages and directs all human resources (HR) tasks for a company. These executives sit at the top of the HR department and take the lead when it comes to any and all human resources matters and functions.
The responsibilities include directing and overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs.
Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills are a must as a Human Resources Executive.
As a direct connection to your employees, you must be keenly aware of employee relations ensuring they are healthy throughout the organization.
Human Resources Executive Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws
- Handling and Managing Admin activities and queries
Human Resources Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and the ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Bachelors Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
Salary offered - 8-12 LPA