Assistant Manager - HR at Xirni LTD
Views:497 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Harbour & Hills - Manager - Business Development & Presales/Marketing (7-15 yrs)
- Involved in selling solutions/products to financial service customers by pitching value proposition using data & analytics insights.
- Manage teams (Delivery, Legal, finance, Service experts) to build and maintain client relationships through strategic sales approach to prepare bids, increase sales activities and achieve yearly targets.
- Onboard high net worth clients and large enterprises and should have experience of working with such clients
- Should define opportunities and closed large opportunities with the right solutions, mapped key value propositions to customers business
- Manage key accounts for growth including cross-selling and upselling of financial products.
- Collaborate with various teams to create marketing proposals thereby providing clients with our capabilities in form of oral, sales presentations, corporate communications etc.
- Identify new leads from other sales areas to bring new business ventures.
- Involve in continuous engagement with clients to understand their business needs/pain points and strategically aligning our solution approach appropriately.
- Other deliverables include giving commercials, credentials, case studies, rate cards, deal pricing along with profit/margin analysis
- Have a flair for financial services products and should be able to define the portfolio of the products to win the local consumers
- Experience of working with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
- Have the expertise of local consumer trends/insights/needs and turning this into brand building programs
- Be consumer obsessed and putting them at the core of strategies and activities
- Ensure best practices, and principles followed in marketing processes, and adopting transparent supply chain norms
- Establish a sales team to work on the field through omni-channels to enhance the sales
- Establish Brand identity and growth plans
- Development of brand equity development through superior strategy and execution
- Understanding consumers needs through market research and translating into product portfolio
- Own the top line and P&L for the category
Key Responsibilities / Essential Role Requirements:
- Manage brand profitably and new product developments. Increasing the market share of the products
- Identifying the new business opportunities in the various product categories by tapping the need gaps in the market
- Planning and implementation of Go-To-Market strategy
- Develop the category strategies that delivers consumers loyalty and generates the demand
- Execute promotional activities or campaigns with cost effective media mix to support brand objectives
- Map of in-depth competitor's activities through regular visits in the market, and products market shares
- Successfully launch products across the channels
- Drive cost reduction projects to improve the margins
- Developing a different effective consumer touch-point to enhance the brand recall and restoring the brand
- Understanding the consumer purchasing journey, and developing a key initiative to strengthen the brand
- Develop the Brand communication strategy across platform and channels by having the on-ground knowledge
- Maximizes media efficiency to drive paid to earned impact in dynamic media environment
- Develop, Lead, and deploy category annual sales plan and targets by customer and channel. Serve as category expert with different stakeholders to facilitate selling and execution for critical sales plans
- Creating a locally relevant conceptual selling plans by collaborating with sales team, and external vendors
- Architecting go to market initiatives and prepare requirements including promotion, pricing, and visibility
- Guide & train the sales teams to help to understand categories better & winning plans
- Analyse customer position to recommend activities aimed at strengthening brand position within
- Identifying the right sampling for the market research, and following the techniques to obtain the inputs from the market
- Drawing the inferences from market research, and observing the market trends
- Understanding and comprehend capabilities to carry out product development in line with consumer needs that are not covered as of date. Simple ideas with value added product offering
- Data oriented analysis, and reporting the results
- Training Module development for each category.
- Demonstration and communication kits development and design as well as field execution
- Multi lingual approach is essential
- Key metrics development and reporting
- Sales tracking and fine-tuning Brand support in stream line with sales movement and traction
Desired Profile: Educational Qualifications
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Science, or related industry with strongly developed commercial skills. Master's Degree in Business Administration will be preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing and brand management, with minimum of 5 years experience in leading marketing and sales in financial industry
- At least 5 years Consumer interface experience, and Brand building experience in Financial services
- Experience in launching new products and driving the sales
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate value proposition with multiples functions, resulting increased value to stakeholders
- Proven capabilities to ensure that Sales development happens in multiple operational areas
- Record of successful event organizing and brand promotions skills
- Service oriented skills: Since the model requires intense service capabilities through training and product services, attention to detailing is required to manage the territory Behaviors
- Passionate and engaged leaders who can resolve short term issues quickly, and keep focus on long term vision
- Strategic thinking, possess excellent interpersonal skills, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in training & development
- Customer relationship management and planning is necessary
- Excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills; stakeholder management and ability to coordinate cross-functional teams
- Handle the ambiguity, be flexible, and create a sense of urgency by being energetic