Assistant Manager - HR at Xirni LTD
Views:370 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Harbour & Hills - Chief Business Officer - Product Management/Client Engagement (16-23 yrs)
CBO - Product Management/Client Engagement
About the Company :
- Birchford is currently a stealth, software company that specializes in software that provides global payments solutions - online remittance, money exchange, payment, fintech platform, compliance products and others.
- Birchford comprises of a cluster of already existing software companies and is bringing them together under one holding brand and company called Birchford.
- One of the Birchford companies provides comprehensive software platforms solutions for a specialty area known as Money Exchanges. Today the 15-year-old company has not only carved a niche for itself but also is a leader in developing core application solutions for Money Exchanges.
- It has multiple clients under its belt, mostly in the GCC region. Beyond GCC is the new arena.
- Another Birchford firm is the owner of a bank-grade compliance solution and fintech platforms & products and is ready to move beyond its existing in-house client and pursue larger opportunities.
- Another firm that has a SWIFT license and it serves clients across Middle East and North Africa, and has multiple clients that it helps with SWIFT implementation and services.
- Another Birchord firm is into KPO/BPO operations in the global financial services space, and is recently spun off from being a division of its parent company, its long-time customer.
Current Offices : Hong Kong, Dubai, Gurgaon, Trivandrum, Kanpur, Australia, Mumbai.
Website : www.birchford.com (coming up soon)
The candidate :
- An individual with an entrepreneurial bent of mind. Someone who can roll-up his or her sleeves, take up the cudgels and lead the start-up to being a larger, formidable enterprise with strong y-o-y numbers, sewing together various products, teams and companies into one unified vision and a cohesive strategy.
- The individual would have had previous hands-on experience in software, technology, product management and client management in core banking and global payments applications. A P&L experience is preferable.
- In the next few years, Birchford will be a powerhouse in global payments technology space, a highly professional organization with product-offerings across many solutions and service touchpoints in the domain.
So, a visionary to take up this challenge.
Designation : Chief Business Officer
Location : Mumbai
- Work with management across Birchford firms and larger group firms for laying foundations of a professional organization
- Identifying market gaps and opportunities, and roll out newer product offerings
- Product positioning, roadmap, rollout and management
- Work closely with product teams towards making it a customer-first organization
- Work closely with the CTO towards making Birchford a world-class, tech organization.
- Drive sales teams for client growth, engagement & relationship-management
- Drive company growth and P&L
- Identify partners in the space and form alliances. Manage existing partners, grow revenues and build capabilities while balancing investments. Work with various teams to communicate the value proposition of the products and develop the tools & frameworks that support the implementation & selling process.
- Build Centre of Excellence (product capabilities, knowledge management, solution architecture, pre-sales, customer presentations).
- Responding to RFPs, client proposals, release planning,
- Requirements priority, oversight to product development
- Client Escalation process / structure and management
- Previous direct experience in banking & global payments products firms.
- Experience in handling global clients / businesses
- Hands-on experience of software, technology and product
- A software engineering / tech background with hands-on software experience
- Experience of managing client relationships
- At least 16+ years of experience
- A thorough professional with a strong business acumen
- Strategic thinking and an entrepreneurial zeal