Assistant Manager - HR at Xirni LTD
Views:341 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Harbour & Hills - Chief Business Officer - IT Product & Sales - FinTech/Payment Sector (16-25 yrs)
- Work with the management across the board for laying foundations of a professional organization
- Identifying market and new product opportunities and positioning
- Product positioning, roadmap, rollout, and management
- Work closely with the CTO to making it a tech-first organization.
- Drive sales teams for client growth, engagement & relationship management
- Drive company growth and P&L
- Previous experience and contacts in the banking, the non-banking industry is a must
- Identify partners in space and form alliances. Manage existing partners, grow revenues, and build capabilities while balancing investments. Work with various teams to communicate the value proposition of the products and develop the tools & frameworks that support the implementation & selling process.
- Build Centre of Excellence (product capability, knowledge management, solution architecture, pre-sales, solution offerings, and customer presentations).
- Responding to RFPs, client proposals, release planning,
- Requirements priority, oversight to product development
- Client Escalation management
- Direct Experience in banking & global payments products business.
- Experience in handling global clients/businesses
- Keen understanding and appreciation of current & past technologies
- Hands-on experience of product and technology
- Experience in managing client relationships
- At least 16+ years of experience
- A thorough professional with a strong business acumen
- Strategic thinking and an entrepreneurial zeal
The opening is one with one of the group companies
- It is currently a stealth, software company that specializes in software that provides global payments solutions - online remittance, money exchange, payment, fintech platform, compliance products and others.
- It comprise of a cluster of already existing software companies and is bringing them together under one holding brand.
- A group of companies provides comprehensive software platform solutions for a specialty area known as Money Exchanges. Today the 15-year-old company has not only carved a niche for itself but also is a leader in developing core application solutions for Money Exchanges. It has multiple clients under its belt, mostly in the GCC region. Beyond GCC is the new arena.
- Another company is responsible for compliance solutions and fintech platforms that has one existing client, and yet another firm that has a SWIFT implementation capability throughout Middle East and North Africa, and multiple clients.