HR at Harappa Learning Private Limited
Views:964 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Harappa Education - Manager - Brand Marketing & PR (5-8 yrs)
Marketing at Harappa
The Marketing team is home to brand creators and curators, copy masters, number crunchers and idea generators with a mission to make Harappa heard, seen and felt across our target markets. The team is excited to capitalize on a once-in-a-century shift towards online education and learning, in addition to creating, deploying and managing a diverse marketing mix. Guardians of the Harappa brand, the team is a balanced mix of right-brained creativity and left-brained analytical thinking that delivers impactful business outcomes.
- Interact with past and current Harappa learners to gather feedback and testimonials for marketing and course development.
- Includes but not limited to: text testimonials, producing compelling storylines for, and delivering video testimonial campaigns, and coming up with innovative ways to use learner testimonials in PR
- Develop, manage and execute high-impact influencer marketing campaigns in collaboration with internal stakeholders and agency partners
- Attend weekly calls with PR agency partner to understand activity progress and project manage all tasks to delivery ensuring timelines are met
- Manage Founders social media account.
- Includes but not limited to: finding interesting articles to post, establishing the individual as an education thought leader, ensuring all initiatives are covered, copy is only published with prior approval
- Create impactful and informative client case studies across different formats (short and long form text, for social media and video) that support B2B business goals
- Produce creative and flawlessly written/edited press releases, story plugs, media responses, byline articles and other written material
- Execute digital brand campaigns with flawless storytelling to create intrigue and excitement among our different audiences
- Ensure all legal guidelines are adhered to while using any learner generated content
- Degree in journalism, advertising, marketing or English with a minimum of 5 years of experience in PR/communications or a digital marketing role
- Good understanding of the edtech landscape, education media and the unique challenges surrounding PR
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
- Have an eye for detail
- Able to work autonomously with limited supervision as well as part of a team with a range of creative people