Senior HR Executive at Haptik
Views:1270 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Haptik - Senior Manager - Customer Success - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-8 yrs)
Sr. Manager, Customer Success
Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 100-member strong team, including some of the finest minds in Artificial Intelligence, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic individual in the Customer Success Team who works closely with the enterprise clients helping them achieve their business goals. This is a mid-management role wherein you will be guiding a team of assistant managers and analysts and also dealing with a few big value enterprise clients directly.
- Business Adviser to our clients working towards achieving their business goals.
- Goal oriented and data-driven to actively track bot performance and drive ROI for clients
- Excellent communication skills. Remember communication is not what you say but what other person understands.
- Work with cross-functional teams, internal and external with ease and drive them towards a common goal.
- Be the user experience and solutioning expert, guiding the team to build the right conversational experiences to solve client issues.
- Work with Product Manager towards platform improvement.
- Keep up with the trends in the industry and platform capabilities of the competition.
- Build the team and processes as and when things scale up.
- 5-8 years of experience with at least 2-3 years of experience in a client facing role.
- Tier 1 engineering college background. We need people who can think in numbers.
- Very good communication skills, speaking as well as writing.
- Analytical and data-driven with ability to deal with multiple stakeholders.
- MBA is optional but if completed, then from tier 1 colleges.
- Demonstration of good product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative capabilities.
- Experience of managing a team can be a plus but not a prerequisite.