Senior HR Executive at Haptik
Views:1485 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Haptik - Program Manager (4-6 yrs)
Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application.
With a 100-member strong team that is set to double in the coming year, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution with some of the best minds in the industry.
We want to be the most admired brand globally when it comes to enterprise conversational AI. We deeply care about building the right solutions for our clients and ensure they get the desired ROI and Program Manager you will work closely with our clients to deliver the right solutions for them with highest levels of quality.
- Work with the Business Development team to concretise the proposals for various prospective clients
- Design conversational solutions for clients that solve for their business goals within the framework of the platform, keeping user experience at the centre of the thought process
- Rigorously follow up with clients to unblock internal teams, right from requirement gathering, dependency identification and closure
- Work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Be a champion of communication and clearly communicate project deliverables, timelines, status and dependencies on a regular basis
- Provide clear direction to the development team on the bots scope and run scrums and sprints with them
- Work with the customer success team to work on continuous improvements of chatbots
- Plan out development roadmap for the enterprise development team and provide relevant insights to the platform owners for further improvement
- 4-6 years of experience as a Product/Project Manager, preferably on a consumer-facing product.
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in Engineering from a Tier 1 institute like IIT, BIT, NIT, etc. or US/UK
- Strong understanding of the consumer internet ecosystem. Previous experience of working in Chatbots / AI domain a plus
- High-level understanding of various tech platforms like Android, iOS, Web, Voice, etc.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment