Senior HR Executive at Haptik
Views:612 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Haptik - Manager - Presales (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date.
- Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application.
- With a 200+ strong team, including some of the finest minds in Artificial Intelligence, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution. We are on the lookout for a dynamic and driven individual for the role of Manager/Senior Manager, Pre Sales.
What will you do every day?
- The role requires a good blend of technical, product and interpersonal skills with a passion to provide every necessary support to the front end sales team to close large scale enterprise deals.
- You will, on a day to day basis, work with various external clients & internal teams trying to bridge the gaps between solutioning & selling.
- You will also come up with different collaterals which will help scale up the complete process across industry and geography.
- Understand client needs and business challenges to architect a workable solution with a convincing value proposition by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Manage relationships and with some of Haptik's largest strategic accounts and work closely with their teams to achieve the business objectives
- Use the domain & product experience, coupled with sales expertise, to craft sales pitches, client-specific collaterals and demos for the sales team
- Manage the entire proposal lifecycle which will include scope finalization, solution review, commercials and proposal submission.
- Collaborate with the various teams involved in the process to provide the best response to the specific questions in the RFP, review the RFP response with the various stakeholders, and finalize a winning response for timely submission.
- Analyze market data to determine the ideal customer for Haptik's solutions. Be upto speed on market trends, competition and evolving landscape of the conversational AI ecosystem to provide right solutions to our clients and also handle objections during the sales process.
- Own the platform demos & Proof of Concepts. Understand the business use case, and create prototypes for the client
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and giving feedback to the product team to ensure a differentiated product roadmap
- 4-6 years of experience with at least 2-3 years of experience in a Pre Sales & Solutioning role in a large enterprise set up
- Demonstration of critical product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
- Should be comfortable to do technical writing & creating impactful presentations
- Has a good understanding of SDKs and APIs and a good ability to troubleshoot issues
- Experience of building a bot on any platform will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of managing a team will be a plus
- Prior experience of working on large technology tenders & proposals will be a plus