Senior HR Executive at Haptik
Views:3125 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Haptik - Manager - Marketing Communication (2-4 yrs)
Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 3 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable intelligent virtual assistants for large
brands, increasing sales while saving costs. With a 150+ member strong team across 7 global locations, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution with some of the best minds in the industry.
In enterprise software, communicating the message around what the brand stands for is half the battle. Because storytelling is what matters, and stories are what people want to hear. We are looking for someone to manage various aspects of Haptiks marketing communications.
What will you do everyday?
You will be taking functional concepts and converting them into content which will then be distributed across various touchpoints. You will manage global PR, social media, participate in content creation and help put together the right set of on ground events for the brand to get maximum visibility.
- Overall responsible for outbound PR across all markets to gain maximum brand visibility
- Own the brand voice and enable it across the company - how/when/who to communicate with
- Manage the social media channels of the company end to end with Twitter and Linkedin being the primary ones
- Work with the rest of the marketing function on company blogs, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Own the applications and execution for industry awards, events, conferences, etc. to build external outreach for the brand
- 2-4 years experience in B2B SaaS Marketing, Communications, Content Creation, or related field
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- Extremely creative, thinks out-of-the-box and resourceful at the same time
- Enjoys working with technical products and translating it to customer friendly language
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment