Manager - HR at Happymonk Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:549 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Happymonk Technology - Digital Marketer (3-6 yrs)
Job Title : Digital Marketer
Experience - 3 - 6 years
Salary - Upto 9 LPA
Location - Bangalore
At Happymonk we are looking for someone who lives and breathes digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and budget.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years- experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of eCommerce, PPC, SEO, and SEM
- Knowledge of media editing software (photo and video)
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas, active campaign)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Education level: Minimum Master's Degree
- 3-6 years in digital marketing within Emerging technology in Information Technology & space
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Working with the best in the industry
- ESOPS+ Incentives
- Family Insurance Program
- Wellness Benefits
- Work from home
- Extrovert personality, socially outgoing, effective corporate communication, Challenge accepter.
Certifications/Licenses: If Any
Physical abilities: Should be able to commute for handling different clients and vendors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.