Manager - HR at Happymonk Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1863 Applications:566 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:539
Happymonk Technology - Business Leader (7-12 yrs)
Job Title - Business Leader
At Happymonk we- re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world's leading brands. But we won- t rest until everybody knows. We- re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world.
Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision. We have a dedicated function that pursues opportunities for long-term growth and revenue from customers, markets, and relationships. Our bread and butter. Business development professionals understand the fundamental drivers of the business, customers, partners, and competitors. Their insight is critical to making smart decisions in the pursuit of long-term business value. Whether working with an idea, product, service, or relationship, most business development roles are selling something at some point. The interplay among strategy, relationship management, and sales ultimately fuel the company's growth path.
The Objective of the Role:
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline following targets.
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals.
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Manage the proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
Education level: Minimum Masters- in Business Administration (Marketing)
Experience: 7-12 Years
- Bachelor's degree in business or management.
- Experience in Global/ International sales of IT products.
- Well-versed knowledge of technology products.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques.
- Industry experience should be based on Technology sales and Interior sales.
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Experience with CRM software (i.e., Salesforce, Salesfresh, Zohocrm, etc.)
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Experience with Marketing Automation Tools (i.e., Hubspot, Active campaign, SendGrid)
- Working with the best in the industry
- ESOPS+ Incentives
- Family Insurance Program
- Wellness Benefits
- Work from home
- Extrovert personality, socially outgoing, effective corporate communication, Challenge accepter, Great convincing skills, successful negotiator.
Certifications/Licenses: If Any
Physical abilities: Should be able to commute for handling different clients and vendors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.