HAPPY - Head - Collection & Credit Recovery - ARTH (7-15 yrs)
About ARTH :
Arthimpact Digital Loans (ARTH) is a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) registered and licensed Non-Banking Financial Corporation (NBFC) which was formed with objective to improve access to finance. The company focusses on assisting micro, small and medium sized entrepreneurs to meet their business needs by offering customized, hassle-free micro-loans at an affordable price.
It addresses three key impact objectives :
- Empowering Micro-entrepreneurship
- Livelihood Enhancement
- Digital Financial Inclusion
We are hiring individuals with a strong sense of ownership. Self-starter and start-up DNA. Strong social intent and readiness to jump into the impact sector with emphasis on technology
Position : Head Collection & Credit Recovery
The person will be directly responsible for developing & implementation of collections plan. . He/She will manage the collection of outstanding portfolios while administering the company policy. Managers also lead a team of staff members to ensure the collections efficiency and develop a channel for financial product distribution
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of credit collection functions and processes
- Managing and dealing with delinquent portfolio (OD and PAR accounts) for recovery.
- Use of technology solution for tracking and monitoring of collections
- Ensuring close tracking and coordination with the branch leadership and field team to ensure timely collections against the target.
- Monitoring and adherence to credit collection processes; implement opportunities for improvement.
- Ensuring professional relationships are established and maintained in line with code of responsible lending
- Assisting in formulation of specific over-due and recovery the outstanding collection objectives and achievement of same
- Working closely with Operations lead to respond to credit and collection concerns with existing and potential clients
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Close coordination with recovery agency or volunteer deputed by the company
- Educate unwilling and delinquent customers about over in-debtness and impact of non-payment of loans
Qualification & Experience :
- Graduates in any discipline, preference will be given to the person having master's degree in finance or commerce
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience in micro-credit or financial services in credit monitoring and or collections
- Rural PL / Agri experience preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong MS-office & IT Skills
How to Apply :
Please send your CV along with a cover letter and also mention following details :
1. Current location :
2. Notice period :
3. Current salary :
4. Expected salary :
Note : Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ARTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Explore us on :
@ Webpage : www.arthdigital.net
@ Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/organization-guest/company/arthimpact-digital