HAPPY - Finance Controller (7-10 yrs)
Position: Finance Controller
We- re looking for a Finance Controller (available for joining immediately) who will independently handle all financial operations / functions of the company. The position's purpose is to ensure all regulatory requirements and compliance adhere to on a timely manner
Duties and Responsibilities:
Accounting & Reporting MIS:
- Drive the implementation and maintenance of accounting processes and financial control of the local entity: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collection, Fixed Assets, Payroll, VAT and Tax reporting, expense control.
- Preparation of Annual budgets, Cash flows/projections
- Monthly reporting of PnL, Balance Sheet Cash Flow with other specified reports
- Ensuring accuracy of financial information
- Preparing financial reports / Analyzing financial data
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare and review Funds flow and cash flow with management.
- Co-ordinate with Bankers for funding and credit facilities.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department
- Developing plans for financial growth.
Legal & Compliances:
Ensures compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOPs and LSOPs).
Coordinating audit processes.
Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- 7-8 years experience in financial planning and analytics.
- CA would be an added advantage.
- Sense of ownership and drive: self-starter and problem solver who takes accountability / ownership of the entire function.
- Minimum qualification - Post-Graduation degree.
- Prior NBFC / Financial Services / Small Finance Bank / Financial Inclusion experience is an added advantage.
- Should have working knowledge of Tally.
- The candidate should be aligned to social impact and development goals.