HR Manager at Happilo International Private Limited
Views:596 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Happilo International - eCommerce Manager (5-10 yrs)
As a Manager - eCommerce in our team, you will be responsible for driving brand resonance and engagement across all our social media channels.
1. Successful Candidate Profile 5 to 10 years of experience in developing & managing eCommerce Operations for a branded product category
2. Should be a team player & self-motivated while simultaneously guiding the team to achieve the desired results & follow the right SOP
3. Proficiency in account management/business development.
4. Proficiency with MS Office programs and structuring Internal & External communications for successful deal negotiations & Senior Management Approvals
5. Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and organize. Demonstrate high values of ownership in a dynamic and fast-paced culture.
Skills Required :
1. Manager eCommerce will be responsible for building & managing business operations for the online marketplaces of India.
2. The person will build and manage relationships with external stakeholders such as online platforms & external agencies
3. Expand the business to create a presence across new platforms work closely with various internal departments, including but not limited to SCM & Finance teams, to ensure seamless process implementation
4. Maintain, develop and expand long-term eCommerce relationships & achieve the targeted sales revenue and brands online presence
5. Responsible to develop strategies specific to the eCommerce channel for portfolio planning, pricing, product-gap analysis, competition analysis, etc.
6. Responsible to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, customer service and web analytics, etc.
7. Develop plans, KPIs, and Goals for each eCommerce partner
8. eCommerce ad spends planning, budgeting, and ROI analysis.
9. Business planning includes sales forecasting, budgeting, and value chain management along with Finance.
10. Brand and product registration on new portals including compliance in keeping with platforms requirements.
11. Troubleshooting platform-related issues with timely follow-up.
12. Sales generation from existing and new platforms including experience working with the monthly sales target.
13. Supporting SEM team in processing and dispatching orders on a regular basis as well as returns management.
14. Support Finance and Operations teams with monthly sales reporting and inventory reconciliation.
15. Tracking implementation of SOPs and suggesting changes for optimization.