Manager - Talent Acquisition at Happiest Minds Technologies
Views:3673 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Happiest Minds - Manager - Learning & Development (7-10 yrs)
Title: Manager - Learning and Development
Years of experience: 7-10 years
Education: BE, MBA
Reports to: Head of Learning and Development
Role & Responsibilities
- Responding to the constant demand for learning input to the business-lines in the areas of managing performance and developing individual careers.
- Build a strong relationship with Managers at all levels to facilitate the Learning and Development agenda for the business.
- Liaise with external training providers building positive working relationships at all levels.
- Manage, formulate and develop the delivery of a comprehensive training program for all people.
- Ensure the maximization of funding opportunities.
- Evaluation of L&D solutions (including external benchmarking).
- Formulate training evaluation methodologies post IT training interventions.
- Aid and motivate business-lines to evaluate Return on Investment in terms of productivity and quality gain.
- Develop own knowledge and competence with the technical environment.
- Stay current on L&D initiatives.
- Maintain competence in using in-house systems.
- Assess current learning and development arrangements and influence development activities within the business-lines to complement the learning and development strategy of the organization.
- Support the learning and development vision ensuring alignment.
- Assist to update and maintain the learning and development strategy.
- Provide regular management information regarding learning and development that fully informs the activities carried out within the business-lines.
- Work in partnership with the L&D Team to effectively deliver, cost efficient training and learning initiatives to maximize people potential.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Atleast 7-10 years of experience in the field of L&D holding various positions within the function. Handled the technical training profile in the past is a must in an IT environment.
- Demonstrable experience contributing to a learning and development vision and strategy.
- A pragmatic and change management mind set which focuses on delivery and produces tangible/intangible results.
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Credibility, flexibility, adaptability and proactivity are essential.
- Ability to produce Management Reports documenting performance and financial information.
About Happiest Minds Technologies
Happiest Minds is focused on helping customers build Smart, Secure and Connected experience by leveraging disruptive technologies like mobility, analytics, security, cloud computing, social computing and unified communications. Enterprises are embracing these technologies to implement Omni-channel strategies, manage structured & unstructured data and make real time decisions based on actionable insights, while ensuring security for data and infrastructure. Happiest Minds also offers a high degree of skills, IPs and domain expertise across a set of focused areas that include IT Services, Product Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Security, Testing and Consulting.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Happiest Minds has operations in the US, UK, Singapore and Australia. It secured a $45 million Series-A funding led by Canaan Partners, Intel Capital and Ashok Soota.
For more information, visit http://www.happiestminds.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.