Manager - Talent Acquisition at Happiest Minds Technologies
Views:9347 Applications:882 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Happiest Minds - HR Business Partner/HR Generalist (1-3 yrs)
Job Title: HR Business Partner/HR Generalist
Years of Experience: 1-4 years
Reports to: Manager-People Practice
Open positions: 3
This position would be front ending Information Technology services Business unit. Hence, looking for candidates with experience in front ending People Engagement activities.
The job would involve executing a wide range of People Engagement activities including, but not limited to:
- Individual touch points with team members/team leads
- Enabling leadership connect
- Coordinating Touchstone submissions and follow-up actions
- Appraisal follow-up and review facilitation
- Facilitating Promotions/Increments
- Facilitating integration into the Happiest Minds environment
- Working with HRMS
- Facilitating exits, transfers, transitions
- Facilitating Rewards and Recognition
- Grievance redressal
- Coordinating PIPs
- Planning and executing People Engagement/fun activities
- MIS, Payroll inputs, ad hoc reports
- Proficiency with Office Productivity tools will be a great advantage to get going early.
About Happiest Minds:
Happiest Minds is focused on helping customers build Smart Secure Connected experience by leveraging disruptive technologies like mobility, analytics, security, cloud computing, social computing and unified communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Happiest Minds has operations in the US, UK and Singapore. It secured a $45 million Series A funding led by Canaan Partners, Intel Capital, Ashok Soota and supported by its founders.
Happiest Minds offers high degree of skills, IPs and domain expertise across a set of focused areas that include IT Services, Software Product Engineering, Infrastructure Management, Security, Testing and Consulting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.