Happay - Senior Role - Customer Support (10-15 yrs)
Happay is a fast growing Indian FinTech company based out of Bangalore. Happay redefines the way SMEs and Enterprises manage their business spends. With the help of technology, Happay helps organisations break loose from the shackles of manual and paper-based processes and empowers them with mobility and automation. Our product is loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals.
ROLE : Senior Role Customer Support
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 10 - 18 years
Roles and Responsibility:
- Provide leadership and direction to the entire customer support department.
- Lead ground support for customer support agents and managers, developing and implementing efficient officers in implementing customer experience support plans
- Ensures that customer support activities are seen to deliver measurable and significant value to the businesses and meet customer loyalty targets
- Strategy formulation for the customer support department
- oversees and determines key strategic direction and objectives of customer support department
- Drive necessary changes for the improvement of operating and organizational efficiency of the customer support team.
- Conduct research and puts performance measures in place for the purpose of continually monitoring the customer support performance processes
- Conduct financial analysis for the department, managing the departmental budget, voicing any additional financial support to the finance department for the purpose of facilitating improvement in customer support initiatives.
- Manage both internal and external relationships on behalf of the customer support department
- 10+ years of working experience in customer support
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office
- Technological Savvy and Analytical Skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate others, guiding them in a unified direction
- Problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Rigorous - asks hard questions, validates assumptions, connects the dots
- Willing to work for a start-up and go extra mile
- Willing to work independently with little or no supervision