Recruitment Team at Happay
Views:323 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Happay - Senior Implementation Manager - B2B SaaS (3-7 yrs)
Happay - Senior Implementation Manager
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Partner with customers to understand the scope of the project, create a timeline, and drive the implementation through to successful completion.
- Manage multiple software implementations for customers, acting as a hybrid of project manager and technical/business consultant.
- Understand the Happay platform end-to-end and lead solution design workshops with the customer.
- Provide guidance and best practices on configuration options to meet customer needs.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on addressing project deliverables and ironing out risk areas.
- Write professional-grade documentation to effectively guide customers through the onboarding process and maintain project documentation to trace all the activities completed during the project.
- Drive project till Go-Live and ensure successful execution of cutover plan, data migration and production deployment.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and communicate technical services.
- Participate in late-stage meetings with prospects to consult on product capability and educate on technical implementation.
Skills and Experience :
- 3-5+ years experience implementing B2B SaaS software for the enterprise segment as the project lead with full responsibility for onboarding.
- Outstanding project and time management skills - skilled at keeping tasks on track while managing risk and ensuring effective cross-team communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to navigate technical applications and gain a deep understanding of functionality.
- Ability to build strong relationships to serve as a trusted advisor who can guide customers on best practices and platform optimisations
- Demonstrated drive to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do attitude - you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.