Happay - Product Manager - Travel & Expense (3-6 yrs)
Product Manager - Travel and Expense
About us :
Happay (now part of Cred) provides business expense management solutions that streamline the expense workflows of the corporates. Happay helps companies manage business expenses easily and quickly and achieve real-time visibility and control over all business expenditure. With Happay's business expense card and application, customers can report expenses automatically and management has the visibility and control over how and where the organization's money is spent, in real time, through web and mobile applications. Happay has some of the biggest names of India Inc. as their clients like Maruti, Tata Group, UPL, Edelweiss, PWC etc and is trusted by some of the innovative companies also: Dunzo, Lenskart, MPL, Swiggy.
Job Responsibilities :
- Defining the value proposition for the application. What value does the application promise its users- Why should people use this application and what value will users derive by using this application.
- Define a detailed list of features, wireframes and functionality for the application, organize and prioritize them for implementation.
- Work closely with engineering, design, marketing, customer success, sales, customer support to ensure our clients are at the centre of everything and they love the products build by us
- Own and prioritize the roadmap between new and existing products and features
- Prior Experience in Travel and Expense Industry / Products is a must.
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering or a product role
- Start-up spirit: You should enjoy working on 0 to 1 product and can work in an uncertain environment with confidence
- Client oriented: Ability to think from end-user's point of view. Understanding the pain points of the users from qualitative and quantitative data
- Proven experience in managing a wide range cross functional team and stakeholders
- Prior experience in payment products is a plus as it will help you to cut down the learning curve
- Execution and result oriented with good project management skills.
Life at Happay :
When it comes to your career, you could work anywhere. With your talent, drive and ambition, we want you to choose us.
At Happay, we have a big, audacious goal - to build a B2B payment platform that gives businesses the visibility, predictability, flexibility and control that no Indian bank can or has given before. There are new things to learn and new challenges to overcome every single day and it's our job to meet them.
Happay has a very open culture where there are no office cabins and you can reach out to anyone anytime. We have flexible working hours, in-house pantry and a very comprehensive health insurance. You would be working with the best talent in the country, building products that is going to disrupt business payments for good! Be a part of the action.