Recruitment Team at Happay
Views:753 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Happay - Manager - Legal (5-7 yrs)
About the company :
Happay is a fintech, which was founded in 2012. It is one of the leading company in the expense management space. For more details please visit https://www.happay.in/.
We are looking to hire an outstanding candidate to join our in-house legal team. Preferably someone who has experience of a start-up or working in a high paced environment and is available for immediate joining.
Job Profile - Legal Manager
- Independently drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts for various business lines including SAAS (sales), vendor, lending, technology, bank, payment networks and partnerships.
- Advising management on various payment, technology & privacy related laws including the Payment & Settlement Act, RBI regulation on lending business, Information Technology Act and Privacy Laws on need basis.
- Advising the rest of the organization on legal matters associated with the commercial
Operations on need basis
- Actively participate in risk mitigation and identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks and creating and implementing solutions structured to achieve business objectives
- Handling a small team, supervising their work and guiding them.
Qualification & Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience as in-house counsel or a leading law firm (Candidates with background from Fintech or Payments industry would be preferred)
- Must have a good understanding of commercial contract terms and their legal implications.
- Must have ability to organise and deliver assigned workload within the timelines.
- Excellent oral communication and written skills.
- leadership quality