Recruitment Team at Happay
Views:3545 Applications:963 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Happay - HR Manager/Senior HR Manager - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (7-15 yrs)
At Happay, we reimagine the way businesses manage all corporate and business expenses. We choose to transform how big and small enterprises manage, track and control their business expenses with their employees, partners and vendors. We use technology to empower enterprise customers to automate, analyse and control business spends.
We are a fast growing Indian FinTech startup based out of Bangalore. Our products are loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals.
ROLE : HR Manager / Sr. HR Manager
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 7-15 years
The HR Manager will take care of core HR functions, such as talent management, employee engagement, business partnering, employee retention, performance management, implementation of policies and processes etc. This will cover the following:
- HR business partner who can partner with a core function at Happay Company to develop and lead an effective people strategy, coordinating and supporting the recruitment process.
- Responsible for driving systemic organizational initiatives aligning with business needs and organization priorities.
- Ensure employee engagement landscape and resolution of employee issues.
- Understands the business needs and works closely function leads, in order to ensure adequate strategic and tactical support is provided to the business groups.
- Conceptualize the employee engagement drivers for the business groups, keeping in mind the business needs, organization priorities and overall HR Strategies.
- Support the High Potential employee identification and development programs for the functional client groups.
- Partner with business leadership in order to facilitate organization change.
- Conceptualizes, designs and executes key projects for enhanced client experience, including core HR, process improvement and automation.
- Work with business to provide active support in areas such as performance management, policies and processes, service delivery, employee counselling, disciplinary action, statutory compliance etc.
- Develop a communication framework between employees that promotes ethical work culture, transparency, collaboration, development, and growth
- MBA from a Premier B school with a specialization in HR.
- 7-15 years of experience in a HR (People Management) role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to influence and manage relationships
- Should be adept at excel and handling data in it.
- Demonstrate ability to establish trust, fairness and credibility with employees, managers, and other partners.
- Solid team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment