Recruitment Team at Happay
Views:407 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Happay - Enterprise Sales Role - B2B SaaS (4-5 yrs)
About the Opportunity :
We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base for our Enterprise Business segment in India. This is a role for someone who is a hunter and hungry for new business success. Responsibilities include generating new business in new accounts and also expanding the footprint inside existing customers, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic CRM initiatives for companies across the North India market.
This is a role for someone who can see the value of Spend Automation and who can be a combination salesperson and evangelist to get Happay's penetration into the sector growing even more. On top of your own business development, we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities with internal teams, so it is not just you against the world.
- Developing and managing relationships within our Enterprise Business segment focusing on customers North/West -India
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in CRM, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Demonstrating our product and creating a differentiated value proposition.
- 4 - 5 years of experience carrying quota and closing deals in software (business applications preferred) or technology sales.
- Successful track-record managing deals with customers in North/ West / South India.
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree level degree required.
Desired Skills :
- Owner mindset : Owning the Target!
- Hustler : Closing the Deal!
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.
- Strong customer references.