Recruitment Team at Happay
Views:106 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Happay - Client Implementation Manager - FinTech Solutions (3-5 yrs)
Happay (now part of Cred) provides business expense management solutions that streamline the expense workflows of the corporates. Happay helps companies manage business expenses easily and quickly and achieve real-time visibility and control over all business expenditure. With Happay's business expense card and application, customers can report expenses automatically and management has the visibility and control over how and where the organization's money is spent, in real time, through web and mobile applications.
Happay has acquired marquee Enterprise customers and has built a trustworthy brand amongst CFOs and CIOs in India. Some of the biggest names of India Inc. our clients like Maruti, Tata Group, UPL, Edelweiss, PWC etc. and is trusted by some of the innovative companies also: Dunzo, Lenskart, MPL, Swiggy.
We are now setting ourselves up to scale faster
Roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving successful implementation of card programs for new-age fintech players, businesses, NBFCs and others looking for offering card and financial solutions to their customers including credit & prepaid cards, UPI, bank accounts, account transfers amongst others.
- Enable fintechs and businesses to build and manage financial products using Happay's ISAC Product, for their unique use-cases. Ensure seamless integration with banks, payment networks, card perso vendors, webhooks, APIs ,SDK's and several other services.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, requirements and manage delivery end to end
- Key point of contact between the client, partner bank, cross-functional stakeholders, clients and company leadership with a responsibility to drive collaboration between all parties involved in order to prioritize, schedule and deliver on time.
- Liasoning with Happay's partner Banks for Happay ISAC Product.
- Lead, manage, resolve or escalate issues to relevant stakeholders
- Weekly project reviews with the clients and periodic stakeholder communication to ensure timely and successful delivery of the program
- 3-5 Years of experience in working with card products either prepaid or credit, banks, card networks or credit underwriting.
- Prior experience with integration and API based solutions
- Prior experience in handling digital banking products and basic understanding of Information security/regulatory compliances will be an advantage.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills is a must.
- Experience in project management
Life at Happay:
When it comes to your career, you could work anywhere. With your talent, drive and ambition, we want you to choose us.
At Happay, we have a big, audacious goal - to build a B2B payment platform that gives businesses the visibility, predictability, flexibility, and control that no Indian bank can or has given before. There are new things to learn and new challenges to overcome every single day and it's our job to meet them.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.