Recruitment Team at Happay
Views:736 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Happay - Client Implementation Manager - Fintech Solutions (2-6 yrs)
Roles & responsibilities -
- Responsible for driving successful implementation of card programs for new-age fintech players, businesses, NBFCs and others looking for offering card and financial solutions to their customers including credit & prepaid cards, UPI, bank accounts, account transfers amongst others.
- Enable fintechs and businesses to build and manage financial products using Happay's ISAC Product, for their unique use-cases. Ensure seamless integration with banks, payment networks, card perso vendors, webhooks, APIs ,SDK's and several other services.
- Lead the planning, client onboarding and execution and ensuring all the milestones are timely met.
- Key point of contact between the client, partner bank, cross-functional stakeholders, clients and company leadership with a responsibility to drive collaboration between all parties involved in order to prioritize, schedule and deliver on time.
- Liasoning with Happay's partner Banks for Happay ISAC Product.
- Lead, manage, resolve or escalate issues to relevant stakeholders
- Weekly project reviews with the clients and periodic stakeholder communication to ensure timely and successful delivery of the program
- 2-5 Years of experience in working with card products either prepaid or credit, banks, card networks or credit underwriting.
- Prior experience with integration and API based solutions
- Prior experience in handling digital banking products and basic understanding of Information security/regulatory compliances will be an advantage.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills is a must.
- Experience in project management