Lead - Talent Acquisition at Happay
Views:3395 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:327
Happay - Chartered Accountant (0-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for FP&A & Corporate Finance
- Working closely with the revenue assurance team and adhere to defined TAT
- Ensure that all statutory compliance ( GST, TDS, etc filings)
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and
- Prepare and publish timely MIS
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- CA (Chartered Accountant) with 0-5 years experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Understanding of processes and automation to improve productivity of team and improve accuracy.