Recruitment Team at Happay
Views:3788 Applications:962 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:813
Happay - Channel Sales Manager (5-10 yrs)
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners- expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel. - Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- B.Tech/MBA from a top-tier college
- Experience of 5+ years. Prior experience of technology sales is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to take ownership and drive things. Should have great attention to detail
- Should be highly data driven and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and Relationship management.
- Should have experience in 2 years of experience in channel sales and idle candidate should be from Insurance, telecom, banking, fmcg industry.