HR Team at Hansa Cequity
Views:2906 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Hansa Cequity - Senior Consultant/Associate Director - Marketing Analytics (8-12 yrs)
Hansa C Equity founded in 2008 helps companies build customer relationships using technology through exclusive marketing and analytic stands. With a data driven marketing thinking and strategy we help companies leverage the power of technology through propriety and best in class marketing automation and analytics platforms. Our data consultants understand and unify data from multiple sources. Our analysts and Customer marketing specialists glean out insights and understand our client's customers and prospects. Our campaign management and digital marketing consultants then move in to create meaningful engagements opportunities in a multi-channel environment
Job Title: Senior Consultant / Associate Director
Job Location: Kormangala, Bangalore
- Drive data based decision making by providing actionable insights from customer behavior and engagement across various touch points
- MBA/Masters in Statistics/Economics/Maths/ Strategy.
- Engage with business teams, understand the business needs and formulate the requirement into structured project framework with clear milestones and implementation plan
- The incumbent will play an analytical role where he develops and applies analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view of driving and enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes.
- In this capacity, he strives to improve the quality of Cequity Offerings on a consistent basis.
- The incumbent will be managing client relationships and expectations, and ensure client satisfaction with all project work and deliverables
- Extensively involved in assessing the existing operating model for the clients, mapping all the business processes and identifying key gaps. Involved in leading the analytics and warehousing departments in the creation of high quality analyses for all functions of the business and in the definition of metrics that track the business's performance at different fronts
- Also endeavors to create new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, information visualization, and addressing unanswered business issues in a proactive manner.
- 8-10 years experience into marketing analytics, strategy and solutioning primarily in Retail domain.
- Relevant professional experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics/Modelling in a consumer driven marketing company would be preferred.
- Hands on experience in driving solutions by using various technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong team player.
- Ability to drive analytics solution in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborate with diverse internal teams.
- Strong Relationship management skills