HR Team at Hansa Cequity
Views:367 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Hansa Cequity - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - Customer Relationship Center (8-12 yrs)
Hansa Cequity - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - Customer Relationship Center
Company Background :
- Hansa C Equity founded in 2007 helps companies build customer relationships using technology through exclusive marketing and analytic stands.
- Hansa Direct, a part of Hansa Customer Equity, is one-of-a-kind Customer Relationship Centre (CRC) that is backed by specialists across data, analytics, martech and digital.
- The core focus of services provided here is on helping a customer build lifelong relationship with a firm and not just for addressing one-off issues or complaints.
- It offers a personalised omni-channel engagement journey that ensures a seamless customer experience. Hansa Direct is also outfitted to deliver 247, multi-lingual support and end-to-end customer experience management.
Reporting to : National Sales Head
Its an Individual contributor role
Role Description :
- The incumbent is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to achieve the organisations growth targets.
- This individual should be a self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including networking, inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop new business through networks and research, identify avenues to introduce the Hansa Direct services to prospects within the target market, follow up on leads and see it through to a successful client onboarding.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Responsible for end to end Business Cycle Management, right from Lead Generation to Contract signing. Must be familiar with the RFP processes.
- Should be able to understand business and technology scenario and needs, identifying opportunities, solution offerings and business case to the client & involvement in preparation of proposals.
- Work with the Top / Senior management to set the promotional agenda for sales support team and underpin all sales initiatives with an appropriate marketing program
- Close interaction with the Operations teams & other support functions to ensure delivery of business pitches, technical proposals/ solutions as per agreed timelines.
- Developing new markets & Identification of various Market segments.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
Job Specifications :
- Extensive experience in hardcore business development role, of relevant experience in call centre space.
- Should have a solid track record of client acquisition and closures in the BPO industry.
Skills and Behavioural Attributes :
- Excellent communication and networking abilities
- High level of integrity
- Relationship Building and Account Management
- Result Orientation
- High Level of initiative and assertiveness
- Drive and Hunger to achieve and grow