HR at Cequity Solutions
Views:5528 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Hansa Cequity - Executive - Presales & Strategy (2-4 yrs)
Context to the role:
One of the key deliverables of this role would be help guide the sales and the customer teams to identify business problems and thereby build Cequity's value proposition as solutions for those problems
Critical thinking, ability to break down problems into smaller units and thereby finding viable and feasible solutions is a must.
This involves collaborating with several teams to build out a holistic solution - sales teams, technical teams, consulting teams etc.
- Identify the business problems for a particular industry and position Cequity's product or service offering in a way that will interest the clients
- Build out key business pitches, do a lot of business development work, build out functional proposal documents and support sales teams to close deals
- Support the organizational brand by churning out thought leadership articles, work on research initiatives and support marketing teams with their initiatives
- Support key consulting assignments for Cequity
- The person is required to work as an independent contributor, while working with several teams to build/ put pieces of solution together; prior experience working on PMO roles in large scale projects will be an added advantage
- Build business case for a client, ROI led selling/ business development.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting led projects around the areas of sales, marketing and service.
- Preferably from a consulting role background
- Prior experience with analytics led sales projects / marketing projects
- Will be an added advantage to have worked with CMO/CIO/CTO/ Sales Heads in the past
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.