HR Team at Hansa Cequity
Views:3800 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Hansa Cequity - Consultant - Solutions Sales (5-8 yrs)
Hansa C Equity founded in 2008 helps companies build customer relationships using technology through exclusive marketing and analytic stands. With a data driven marketing thinking and strategy we help companies leverage the power of technology through propriety and best in class marketing automation and analytics platforms. Our data consultants understand and unify data from multiple sources. Our analysts and Customer marketing specialists glean out insights and understand our client's customers and prospects. Our campaign management and digital marketing consultants then move in to create meaningful engagements opportunities in a multi-channel environment
Job Role: Consultant - Solutions Sales
Job Location: Kurla West, Mumbai
The role involves building a robust sales system to acquire new customers and create new revenue opportunities across the country.
1. Drive growth in sales through new customer acquisition across the country.
2. Owned the entire sales process for clients handled and delivered it through presales and solutioning teams till closure.
3. Responsible for building relationships with key stakeholders like CEO/CIO/CMO/CTO/CDO etc
4. The incumbent would be responsible for articulating requirements to actionable strategies and crafting business value propositions for clients.
5. Responsible for working closely with key clients & stakeholders - understanding their marketing automation, technology, analytics and digital needs & empowering them with the right mar-tech solutions which helps clients swiftly traverse the marketing curve.
6. Work closely with business leaders and sell the right solutioning for various business problems to clients
7. Demand Generation, pipeline and opportunity management
8. The incumbent is required to leverage his/her networks and connect towards lead generation which will also be a quantifiable KPI
9. Must have demonstrated strong achievement orientation and closed an average deal size of approx. 0.5 to 1 million
1. A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience.
2. Bachelors in Engineering and Master's in business management degree required
3. The incumbent must come with prior sales experience in selling to corporates or enterprises in BFSI /FMCG /Automotive and other industries. Should come with strong connections with C-Level people.
4. The incumbent should possess strong knowledge of emerging technologies like marketing stacks, marketing applications, SaaS, Cloud-based platforms/ products etc.
5. This is am individual contributor role wherein the incumbent will be responsible for building the team and have 360-degree responsibility starting from the lead generation to solutioning sales to owning and driving respective revenue
6. An extremely high important characteristic for this role is to have a high bias for action with high industry connect and hunger to sell solutions to a business problem.