HR Manager at Hansa Cequity
Views:3155 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Hansa Cequity - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Enterprise Solutions Group (9-12 yrs)
Company Background :
Hansa Cequity founded in 2008 is a marketing analytics firm and we help companies build customer relationships using technology through exclusive marketing and analytic stands. We help our client to acquire, manage and retain their customers profitably. With a data driven marketing thinking and strategy we help companies leverage the power of technology through propriety and best in class marketing automation and analytics platforms. We are the only company in India who does everything right from Strategy consulting to Data warehousing to Analytics to Campaigns including Digital.
We are a tool & technology agnostic company and work across different domains like BFSI, Auto, Retail and many more . We work across different martech tools from Adobe, IBM EMM and Oracle. The candidate in this role will be working different marketing clouds (Web Analytics / Test & Target / CMS / Campaign / DMP) .
To start with, it is preferred to have Campaign tool implementation knowledge and down the line, based on the capability and interest, he will be getting exposure on different tool sets of Marketing Cloud like Adobe, Oracle & IBM. The candidate will be interacting with multiple stakeholders in the company and will also have an opportunity to participate in proposal building & presales activities.
Job Location : Kurla West - Mumbai
Key Responsibilities :
- Solution architecting
- Understanding of marketing technology landscape
- Understanding of Web analytics, Data management platform, Campaign Management, Content Management
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks based on business needs
- Manage key projects across a variety of functional groups
- Convert key project strategies into actionable, individual tasks, activities and assignments
- Oversee project progress to ensure timelines and due dates are met
- Interact and coordinate with resources/stakeholders as related to active assigned projects
- Participate in presales activity & quality proposal writing
- Capability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Open to a knowledge sharing framework by contributing effectively through training sessions
- Good to have - Hands on experience on Martech tools
Educational background and Specifications:
- Should be willing to work on different martech platforms
- Aspiring to work in Adtech space
- Bachelors in Engineering and Master's in business management degree required
- A minimum of 09-12 years of relevant experience
Technical skill sets :
- Good Tool implementation knowledge and experience in third party OEM tools like Adobe, SAP, Microsoft Oracle
- Through hands on experience on development stacks and conversant with Java stack, preferably web technologies like Weblogic, Websphere
- Good knowledge of database RDBMS - SQL, Oracle
- Willingness to learn new tools, technologies.