Handelnine Global - Manager/Senior Manager - PPC Advertising (3-6 yrs)
Handelnine Global is looking to add a Manager/Senior Manager - PPC Advertising to our team.
This is an opportunity to join us while we're in a hyper-growth phase. We are open to both remote and in-office applicants
We run eCommerce brands in over 30 countries around the world, including:
Role and Responsibilities
1) Work as a part of the core Growth Team, reporting directly to the Growth Head.
2) Take ownership of all paid marketing initiatives across various platforms.
3) Follow a segmentation and localization approach in all marketing activities.
4) Be comfortable with hands-on, in-house execution, without any agency dependence.
5) Lead the day-to-day relationship with platforms like Google, Facebook and others.
6) Regularly identify and act on growth and optimization opportunities in all campaigns.
7) Be the custodian of KPIs like Online Sales Revenue, RoAS, Campaign Quality Scores etc.
8) Ensure proper data tracking by monitoring Google Analytics and resolving any setup gaps.
9) Maintain product feed hygiene across platforms like Google Merchant Center and others.
Desired Candidate Profile
1) The ideal candidate is someone with 3-6 years of experience in performance marketing, preferably in a B2C ecommerce environment. Educational background in engineering or digital marketing is most suitable for being able to manage this role.
2) Analytical skills are most important to be able to manage this role. Data analysis will be a daily part of your job and the ability to derive actionable insights from data will be useful.
3) Technical skills related to the job are expected, which includes but is not limited to familiarity with advertising and analytics dashboards of Google, Facebook and others as well as the capability to conduct research, keyword analysis, audience segmentation etc.
4) Candidates who have worked in fast-paced environments like those of startups or new and growing business divisions would be preferred.
5) The candidate should share our mindset of working with incremental improvements and must be open to learn new things quickly. We are looking for someone who can work independently with a result-focus and is not afraid to experiment within accountability.
6) The candidate should be solution-oriented with the ability to think clearly, logically and even laterally, when presented with a problem. We need someone who can communicate freely and fluently and can work efficiently in an environment of remote team members.
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Qualification: BE/ME/Digital marketing
Location: Vikroli, Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.