Senior Executive - HR at Hamilton Housewares
Views:626 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Hamilton Housewares - Plant HR Role (3-15 yrs)
- Responsible for timely hiring of permanent as well as contractual manpower.
- Ensure optimum availability of contractual manpower at all point of time as per the approved manpower.
- Responsible for imparting detailed HR induction as well as departmental induction to the new employee.
- Ensure executing all the forms and collecting as well as verifying required documentation.
- Ensure opening of bank account, ID card, visiting card, e-mail ID, arranging for sitting place, oversee supply of computer, stationery etc.
- Ensure rolling out of Appointment letter and joining information
- Intimation to different departments regarding joining of new employee
- Coordinating to enroll new employees into HRMS
- Responsible for managing the HRIS Human Resource Information System for the plant.
- Managing the queries / grievances of all the manpower.
- Attendance & Leave Management of employees
- Employee transfers, promotions, salary revision etc.
- Employee benefit and engagement programs
- Disciplinary actions
- Ensure compliance to minimum wages and statutory deductions
- Ensure timely updation / renewal of different licenses and certifications.
- Ensure Contractual manpower compliances
- Ensure timely billing and payment to contractual staff.
- Payment to contract workers and security on or before 5th of the month
- Ensure workmen issues resolved within timelines.
- Ensure that there is no work stoppage due to worker issues.
- Ensure worker discipline throughout the year.
- Attend to unforeseen situations like accidents (if any).
- Ensure providing timely contractual manpower as per the requirement.
- Carryout process of disciplinary action as and when needed.
- Ensure timely updation of leave, attendance, OD etc for all the employees for payroll processing.
- Coordination with HO for timely updation of HRMS system for payroll processing.
- Ensure accuracy for payroll inputs.
- Provide HR MIS on or before 7th day of the month.
- Ensure timely confirmation of employees on completion of probation period.
- Ensure performance tracking of the employees.
- Ensure timely completion of annual appraisal
- Ensure completion of exit formalities of the outgoing employee.
- Conduct exit interview
- Analyse and report the exit feedback
- Ensure handing over of company belongings by the outgoing employee
- Ensure timely release of final settlement dues along with gratuity of the exited employee
- Ensure optimum cost control
- Responsible for Administration activities of the plant like:
- Printing and stationery
- Office maintenance etc.
Education : Graduation mandatory
Experience - Mandatory experience as Plant HR with manufacturing industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.