Haleon - Area Sales Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-8 yrs)
When it comes to improving the world’s access to health, we (with the help of people like Bhawna) are pretty unstoppable. And with big brands like Sensodyne, Eno, Otrivin and Centrum to our name, we’re already on a roll. Can you help us take them even further? Join our growing team, and show the world what you can do.
Bhawna Sikka, Category Lead, India
Area Sales Manager - Delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow & Varanasi
The primary purpose of an Area Sales Manager is to manage and develop sales within a designated geographic area. This includes identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities, maintaining, and growing existing accounts, and implementing effective sales strategies to achieve defined targets.
The Area Sales Manager plays a critical role in driving business success by overseeing and managing sales teams within the assigned area. This involves setting targets, providing guidance and support to sales team members, and monitoring and analysing sales performance to identify opportunities for improvement.
The Area Sales Manager may also collaborate with other teams and departments within the organization, such as marketing and operations, to ensure that sales strategies and plans are aligned with the overall goals and objectives of the business.
Overall, the primary purpose of the Area Sales Manager is to drive sales growth and revenue within the assigned area, while ensuring that the organization is able to deliver high-quality products and services to its customers.
The role has the following key deliverables:
- Developing and implementing sales plans and strategies to achieve defined sales targets
- Identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities within the assigned area
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Providing guidance, support, and training to sales team members within the area
- Monitoring and analyzing sales performance, and providing regular reports on sales activity and performance to management
- Collaborating with other teams and departments to ensure the delivery of high-quality products and services to customers.
Minimum Level Of Education Required
MBA General Management / Business Management from a Premier B School
Why is it required?
The incumbent would be required to plan yearly business, provide long term forecast, manage spends and ensure ROI.
Ability to make decisions based on analytics and tools to keep the business in course.
Previous Experience Required
3+ years of which at least 2 years will be as a first line sales manager in consumer industry. It would be preferred if the incumbent is handling similar role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.