Recruiter at Haldiram Foods International Private Limited
Views:599 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Haldiram's - Manager - Sales Excellence (10-18 yrs)
Salary offered: Max 25 LPA
Only FMCG Experience would be considered
Travel : 60%
Strategic Accountabilities :
- (Re) Define the strategic improvement projects across Sales and Operations to improve the organization top and bottom line performance.
- Drive Sales Growth Strategy across both - General & Modern Trade by identifying potential avenues. Ensure the project implementation is being executed as per the governing timelines.
- Drive Operational Improvement Strategy across all the manufacturing setup to improve the operating efficiency whilst optimizing the cost.
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to reduce cost, increase productivity impacting the key performance indicators across - Sales & Operations.
- Achieve buy-in from all decision makers for the successful application of performance excellence/performance improvement. Create team processes for optimizing results.
- Actively lead Sales & Operational projects and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
- Liaison with finance and other members of the organization in assessing, tracking and reporting the financial benefit of a Performance Excellence project.
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- Assist the team in conducting root cause analysis to determine metrics, troubleshoot manufacturing/ business and assembly issues, material flow, planning issues, project plans, production capacity, facility design and create process documentation, Sales process.
- Overlook and monitor analysis, design, installation and debugging activities performed by the team across the various functions.